Established in 1981, Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá (Technological University of Panamá) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in Panama City.
We have experience in international mobility programs to Europe and Latin America and we have participated in three Erasmus projects, COOPEN, E2NHANCE , PEACE, SUSTAINT,CRUZ DEL SUR. We are also members of IAESTE, an International Organization that promotes international mobility for the professional experience of students and Magalhaes Network (Erasmus Programs) for international mobility of students. We have also worked as Europe partners in two ALFA projects, INCA and PILA. The University is member of international organizations of higher education institutions for integration including: CSUCA, IASP, ISTEC, LACCEI, UDUAL, and AUIP.
|Name of Staff Mmember||Role||Contact Information|
|Aris Castillo||Project Partner Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com|
|Juan Ramón Collantes||Project Team – Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elida de Obaldia||Preject Team – Professor/Manager/Technicianemail@example.com|
The Science and Technology College will be part of the consortium with the students of the Master Programme Degree in Physics science, including a technical/scientific team (a set of professors of the Natural Science Department of the Science and Tecnology College with many and varied experience in the domains of the project).
- Promoting the program among the recipients
- Dissemination of the project in an institutional environment
- Human Resources and team designations.
- We will take the necessary steps to ensure that the project meets the challenges.
- Guarantee the project’s sustainability.
- Share experiences and cooperate with other partners in networks, Joint Academic programs, joint activities in research and knowledge, etc.
For further information about us please visit our website: